A few months ago I was very kindly nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Tales of Chinese Cooking but because I was very busy studying towards my MA I didn’t get around to properly accepting the award. Having decided to take a break in studying for a while, I plan to get back into blogging as soon as possible, and have now completed my own nominations, which you will find below.
I feel very privileged to have been nominated for the award and have thoroughly enjoyed gathering together a showcase of my own favourite food blogs in return, which you will also find listed below. I hope that you will take as much pleasure as I have in browsing the excellent recipes, reviews and other foodie bits and bobs that they have to offer.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven Facts About Myself
- I’m a serious cat and dog lover and plan to adopt at least one each as soon as possible.
- I currently work at the National Centre for Circus Arts in Hoxton.
- I have a degree in English literature and like to write poetry in my spare time.
- I started a Master’s degree in contemporary literature and culture last October and I’m currently taking a break from my studies, with the intention of returning next spring.
- I also offer copywriting and proofreading services via my website (www.madelainebowman.com).
- I am a complete tea addict, and have recently discovered the joy of Assam. I highly recommend Sainsbury’s own brand if you haven’t yet tried!
- I’m a big fan of Ian McEwan and am slowly working my way through all of his novels and short stories.
Fifteen Blogs I Nominate
- Frugal Feeding
- Cookbooks for Dinner
- Frugal Hausfrau
- Ice Cream Magazine
- Four Plate
- The Travelling Pantry
- Bitesize Bakes
- Taste Without Borders
- Hungry Cookie
- The Domestic Man
- Infinite Belly
- Ma Menagerie
- Bunny Eats Design
- Add More Butter
These blogs have been chosen, not only for their brilliant, easy-to-read content, but for their well considered layouts and inclusion of stylish and beautiful photos.